While UKSPA currently represents the interests of multiple members, we would like to represent every firm who is involved in the manufacture of structured products in the UK. Collectively, our influence with regulators will be stronger, our reach to distributors will be wider and as an industry, we will be much more consistent in our governance.
Members receive a number of benefits, including:
- The chance to participate in specialist workstreams
- The opportunity to open regular dialogue with the FCA, and get more insight into what's driving regulation in the market
- Access to our comprehensive consumer research, to help you design products based on the investment needs (and complexity levels) of different target markets
- Full use of the UKSPA Product Code Logos
- Affiliation with Eusipa, and greater visibility and lobbying power at the European level
- Your details on the UKSPA website (and if you are involved in the manufacture of products to retail investors, the opportunity to include your products in our online database)
- Participation in industry-wide marketing initiatives.
For more information on how to become a member of UKSPA, please click here.