1370 - Capped Growth
||Participation in any positive performance of an Underlying, where the participation is less than or equal to one times. The return is capped at a maximum level.
||Full repayment at maturity only if the Underlying meets certain pre-specified conditions (for example, closing above a certain level (the 'protection barrier'). This can be measured throughout the term (sometimes referred to as an 'American' barrier) or at maturity only (sometimes referred to as an 'European' barrier), depending on the terms of the product. If the condition is not met, capital is at risk. The repayment of capital will typically depend on how far the Underlying has fallen at maturity.
- Expects the Underlying to rise, but not by more than the maximum return.
- Does not expect the Underlying to breach the condition required to protect capital, but understands their capital is at risk if it does.
- Has a moderate to high risk profile (willing to put their investment at risk to achieve greater returns compared to similar capital protected products).
- Understands that the maximum potential return from the product is capped at a defined level
- Does not need an income from their investment.
Thank you. Your details have been added to our mailing list.